Odessa’s Catacombs is really a Hidden Jewel in Ukraine. The 1,500-mile-long tangle of corridors and rooms under Odessa wraps under and over and in upon itself. Tunnels and rooms has the 1 square kilometers. If it were laid out in a straight line, the labyrinth would stretch five times longer than the world’s second largest catacombs, underneath Paris
No one knows how old Odessa’s network is, but the catacombs were greatly expanded in 1794, when Catherine the Great sought limestone to build her city by the sea. Odessa, from the moment of a birth, was under construction on a stone of a shell rock which was extracted from the underground. Therefore under the city underground labyrinths were formed. They store secrets of the past. The history of the Odessa catacombs is a terrible monastery of the criminal of Odessa and simultaneously they are Heroism Odessa the guerrilla of the period of occupation of Odessa during WWII.
The temperature in the Catacombs is +15C all-around the year. That is why we recommend you to take the warmer underwear.
Going in suburb of Odessa – village Nerubajskoe were you will visit catacombs. It is only one legal entrance to the Odessa’s Catacombs. We recommend enjoying this tour what will help you to open the underground history of Odessa.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Odessa|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible.You chosen the time departure in your booking
Museum time operate: 10am-05pm.
Dates of operate: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 100
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan (up to 6 persons) – US$ 120
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$ 150
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 250
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 300
Language: Eng Ger Fra Esp Ita Ukr Rus