Ukrainian cuisine is very tasty. This tour combines visits to farmer’s market and Ukrainian Fast food cafeteria for You to learn more about agricultural products and dishes popular in Ukraine.
You’ll visit one of the biggest farmer’s market Bessarabian in Down Town Kiev to see different kinds of honey, home made dairy products, pickled garlic and the like, “salo” (lard) known as a drug in Ukrainian jokes. After the visit to the Bessarabian market we’ll bring you to cafeteria to see and maybe try (eating is optional and for extra payment) some of Ukrainian home-style dishes: “kasha” (buckwheat), dumplings – you will learn the difference between Ukrainian and Russian dumplings, red-soup or green “borsch”, “solyanka“ – a sort of pizza but in liquid form, home-style sausages , etc..
Recipes used in expensive restaurants and inexpensive cafeterias are the same. They have been used for centuries by Ukrainian peasants. You pay more for the same dishes in a luxury restaurant just for the atmosphere and service.
After our walking tour You will know more about what Ukrainians grow of the farms and their favorite dishes which can be helpful while ordering Ukrainian-style food in other restaurants. The guide will give explanations about food in the market and cafeteria and you’ll have time to buy or try some food if You wish it. Cafeteria is ideal place to learn about Ukrainian dishes since all of them are on display there as if in the museum. Traditionally Ukrainians cuisine luxury Restaurants off the life music song by the Ukrainian musician folk band. You can enjoy the food with the life music after the 07:30 pm at the restaurants. We will order the table for you ant thr Restaurant of Ukrainian cuisine in Kiev’s Down Town.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time-meeting in your booking|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends at Downtown|
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 3 persons) — US$ 60
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 6 persons) — US$ 70
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 15 persons) — US$ 80
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 90
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan (up to 6 persons) – US$ 120
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$160
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 180
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 220
Language: Eng Ger Esp Fra Bol Cro Ukr Rus