Enjoy the time to know the most interesting about Ukraine and its role in WWII and Ukrainian military man who take the activity in different military conflict.
Tour will visit the tomb of the Soviet time unknown soldier and over 30 graves of Soviet military men who took part in defense of Kiev in 1941 and its liberation in 1943. One of them was first tank man entering Kiev on the day of its liberation in 1943. Walk in Alley of the Heroes and you will found out why this war memorial got recently a sculpture of cosmonaut Georgiy Beregovoy.
Also visit a monuments dedicated to Military pilots and learn about tiny figurine of the grasshopper decorating it. The monument was open on 06 November 2001.
Also on our way to Museum WWII we visit the memorial dedicated to 3 thousand Ukrainians military men who perished in the military conflict in Afghanistan at Soviet time 1979-1989.
The tour of the WWII museum will give you a chance learn more about such battles as Moscow, Stalingrad, Kursk, the siege of Leningrad, holocaust and other events. The hall of glory under the 102-m tall sculpture of the Mother-Native land has over 10 thousand names of Soviet heroes inscribed in gold.
The top name is Marshal’s Zhukov who was military commander of Kiev in 1940 and come to Kiev on the day of its liberation 6th November in 1943 to address local people on the festive ceremony.
Visit the sited of military equipment and the tunnel with over 100 bronze sculptures showing moments of Ukrainian part of the WWII history. Also the granite stones containing soil from battle-fields of Kiev and other hero-cities of time WWII.
Visit the Memorial in Commemoration of Famines’ Victims in Ukraine museum and a world-class centre devoted to the victims of the Holodomor of 1932-1933 also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 3 persons) — US$ 50
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 6 persons) — US$ 60
- 3 hours guided walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 15 persons) — US$ 75
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 75
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan (up to 6 persons) – US$ 110
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$ 140
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 160
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 200
Language: Eng Ger Esp Fra Bol Cro Ukr Rus