Tour will give you a chance to visit the Open-air Museum Mamajeva Sloboda and you will back to the ancient time. In the middle of XVII century French engineer and cartographer Guillaume Le Vasseur de Beauplan said “Ukraina est Terra Cosacorum” (Ukraine is a Land of Cossacs).
Almost 400 years after in seven kilometers from the main street Khreschatyk of Ukraine’s capital Kiev an open–air museum Mamajeva Sloboda Cossacs’ Village has been settled. The Cossack’s Sloboda with its 98 exhibition objects is located on the 9 hectares and represent replicas of historical settlement depicting Ukrainian nature and lifestyle of the old times.
In just few steps from the main gate of the settlement (Tsarina) you feel yourself transferred into the Cossacks epoch of the 17th-18th centuries. Then after visiting the unique Cossacks tree-domed wooden church founded in the name of Intercession of the Holy Virgin you’ll be treated as the most welcome visitor of the estates of a Churchwarden, a Potter, a Blacksmith, a Cossack-dzhura (Cozzack amour bearer) and a Fortune-teller.
Except just around and watching Mamajeva Sloboda folk craft master-classes, horse riding, driving a horse-drawn carriage, firing a salute from Cossack’s cannons, arrangement of genuine weddings and banquets according to old traditions and many more. We also recommend you to taste historical traditional dishes in Shinok – Ukrainian wooden restaurant. Enjoy the tour and experience the Ukrainian Cossacks history.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 90
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 6 persons) – US$ 120
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$ 160
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 180
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 220
Language: Eng Ger Esp Fra Bol Cro Ukr Rus