According to one song it is impressive to imagine the monument to Vladimir without a cross in his hand. It is true that nobody including Soviet authorities have ever succeeded in taking away his cross from the monument on Vladimir’s hill. This cross was lit up with electrical bulbs more than a hundred years ago.
Now many sights of Kiev are illuminated in the evening hours, and we offer You to enjoy the city of Kiev by Night. 2 hours tour begin at 09:00pm with meeting your guide and he show you the beautiful Kiev by Night. You can choose the walking tour by Down Town or get more experience take a tour by car.
Our tour will bring You across the river Dnieper and along it for you to enjoy the panoramic view of the Lavra Monastery with its multitude of demes plated with 20 kilograms of gold and 102-meters tall Iron Lady Memorial – Museum of WWII faced with its stainless steel and titanium shell (over 100t of metal used). You will see Paton bridge (1.5 km along), subway and pedestrian bridges connecting central Park to Hydropark and Trukhanov islands. You will drive along old colorful streets of Podol and visit Independent Square – Maydan Nezalezhnosti with its monuments and concert halls (former school of the daughters of nobility and Peter Chaikovsky’s Centre) – all these structures and buildings are nicely lit up in the evening. Same it true about Khreschatyk – the main street of Kiev with its City Hall and old Bessarabian farmer’s market.
Finally, we’ll bring You to the revolutionary red-color Taras Shevchenko State University building (1842y. architect Beretti), Opera and Ballet House, churches of old upper Kiev – byzantine St. Sophia’s Cathedral, St. Michaels Golden Domed and St. Andrew’s Church.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- 2 hours guided Walking tour (up to 3 persons) — US$50
- 2 hours guided Walking tour (up to 6 persons) — US$60
- 2 hours guided Walking tour (up to 15 persons) — US$80
- 2 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$70
- 2 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan (up to 6 persons) – US$100
- 2 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$120
- 2 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$150
- 2 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$180
Language: Eng Ger Esp Fra Bol Cro Ukr Rus