Best of Odessa in one day! Highlights Odessa sightseeing tour. This tour will give you a great opportunity to get a feeling of Odessa, as well as to visit all major city attractions and highlights. We offer you to enjoy the great tour what includes the 4 Top tours such as City tour, Palaces, Literary Odessa and visiting to Odessa catacombs in the village Nerubajskoe.
Guide will pick up you at the Hotel at 10:00am on Reception. Fist we invite you to visit the Odessa’s Catacombs close the city at Nerubajskoe village. The 1,500-mile-long tangle of corridors and rooms under Odessa wraps under and over and in upon itself. No one knows how old Odessa’s network is, but the catacombs were greatly expanded in 1794, when Catherine the Great sought limestone to build her city by the sea. Odessa, from the moment of a birth, was under construction on a stone of a shell rock which was extracted from the underground.
Then car will bring you back to Odessa where the City tour will enjoy. During excursion you will visit historical places of the city, city Park where is located the ancient Fortification, see and can take a walk on cozy streets: Puskinskaya, Rishelievskaya, Lanzheronovskaya and, certainly, Deribasovskaya street. – a unique historical and architectural monuments, a monument to founder Odessa Duke dе Richelieu, Odessa Opera House, Odessa Sea Port, Primorskiy Boulevard, Passage, Arkadia and etc.
After the meeting with more interesting places of Odessa by car, we left it after 3.5 hours raiding and the second part of your tour will walking duration 2.5 hours tour. Walking tour beginning after the short break for the snack or lunch in local restaurant.
During the walking tour we expect the palaces of Odessa such as: Vorontsov Palace, the Palace of Tolsoy Family commonly known as House of Scientist from 1934, Shah Palace constructed in uncharacteristic for Odessa neo-Gothic style, Museum of Art known as the Palace of the Naryshkin-Potocki family, and lastly, you can visit the Literature Museum known as the Prince Gagarin’s Palace. Our final part of the big tour is Literary Odessa will give you know for the two hundred year’s existence Odessa has found the richest literary history connected to names of Alexander Pushkin, Nikolai Gogol, Alexander Ostrovskiy, Ivan Bunin, Adam Mitskevich, Mark Twain, Sholem-Aleichem, and many, many other writers, poets, playwrights.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Odessa|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends in Downtown near the Literature Museum|
- 6 hours guided Walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 3 persons) – US$ 110
- 6 hours guided Walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 6 persons) – US$ 130
- 6 hours guided Walking tour with hotel pick-up (up to 15 persons) – US$ 170
- 6 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 145
- 6 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 6 persons) – US$ 170
- 6 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$ 200
- 6 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 250
- 6 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 300
Language: Eng Ger Fra Esp Ukr Rus