Explore the Kherson – the land of the Sothern Ukraine and the capital of the Tavria. During the 3 hour City tour you will know more about this land its legends and rich history. Guided tour thru the streets of this lovely city and the highlight of the tour you will enjoy a private Yachting along the Kherson embankments.
Tour start from the hotel were you will pick-up by guide. During the 2.5 hours tour you will visit the most famous places of the city such as: Kherson Fortress Assemble1781-1786, Artillery Arsenal 1784, The Cathedral of St. Catherine 1781, Well 1784, Gunpowder Cellars 1784, Ochakov Gate, Moscow Gate, Monument to the shipbuilders on the river bank, River port, Monuments to: Grigory Alexandrovich Potemkin (1739-1791), Aleksandr Vasil‘evich Suvorov (1730-1800), Fyodor Fyodorovich Ushakov (1745-1817), Greek Sopia Church, Kherson Musical school, Firs Yacht Club founded by Nikolay II – the last Emperor of Russia, Monument to the WWII, The Chabad Synagogue /XIX/, The Scarlatto House /XIX/, The academic musical-dramatic theater was built in 1884. Architect B. Dabrowski took one of the best theaters of the Russian Empire – Odessa Opera House – as the basis of the project, Scythian pectoral monument and etc.
Tour ends with the Yachting 30 minute tour along the Dnieper river where you will see the wonderful city from yacht.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kherson|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- 3 hours guided Walking tour (up to 3 persons) — US$ 75
- 3 hours guided Walking tour (up to 6 persons) — US$ 90
- 3 hours guided Walking tour (up to 15 persons) — US$ 110
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (up to 3 persons) – US$ 100
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 6 persons) – US$ 130
- 3 hours guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus (up to 15 persons) – US$ 190
Language: Eng Ukr Rus