Tour to Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station /NPS/ zone is organized with aim to receive additional financing for removing consequences of the explosion. The basic purpose of the trip – the city of Pripyat where it is planned to spend not less than 1,5 hours. Route within the zone provides visiting Chernobyl, seeing of Chernobyl power station and construction known as “Cower” (“Sarcophagus”), dead town of Pripyat and other cities connected with removing consequences of the explosion. Pass the checkpoint “Dytyatky” and enter the “exclusion zone”. Visit to the site of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant – an enterprise once employed more than 8000 staff. Observe object “Sarcophagus”- concrete-and-steel shelter covering the radioactive masses and debris left after the explosion. Experience the peace and quiet of the ghost-town Prypyat – all 50000 inhabitants had to abandon their homes the next day after the disaster. Explore the “dead town”, deserted buildings, apartments, schools, hotels, kinder gardens. Level of the radioactivity security during the tour corresponds to international standards. Duration of the tours is 1 day (leaving Kyiv in the morning and returning in the evening). Excursion should be booked not less one week before.
Program of the tour:
|Day under the request
Meeting. Registration. The Passport is must in original.
|08:15am||Departure to Chernobyl NPS. Kyiv-Chernobyl /one-way distance around 150 km /|
|10:30am||Arrival to controlled zone control points “Dytyatky”.
Check the documents /Passport control/ at the check point “Dytyatky”.
|10:30am||Excursion Part 1. Arrival to Chernobyl city with view: The village Zalissya, The main square of the town of Chernobyl, Fukushima memorial, Illinsky Church /on request/, abandoned Synagogue /on request/, Monument to fire-fighters, Exposition of remotely operated machines, Check point LELIV, cooling towers on side of unfinished reactors 5 and 6 of Chernobyl’s reactors.|
|11:45am-12:15pm||Excursion Part 2. Visiting of viewing platform of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station. Photo of the the Reactor №4. Construction site of a new Sarcophagus.|
|12:15pm-03:30pm||Excursion Part 3. Arrival to Pripyat city with view: Landmark of Pripyat, Red Forest, Bridge of Death, Lenin Street, The main square of Pripyat, Hotel POLISSIA, Restaurant, Amusement Park, School # 3, Swimming pool, kindergarten and more…|
|03:30pm-04:30pm||Lunch at the café in Chernobyl.|
|06:30pm||Arrival to Kiev.|
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off around 06:00pm|
For the Group tour, offered every day:
- Full-day guided tour by mini-bus (up to15 persons) – US$120
Urgent trip to Chernobyl:
- Urgent request of the tour Today for the day after Tomorrow by mini-bus (up to 15 persons) – US$150
For the Private tour:
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (for 1 person) – US$425 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car (for 2 persons) – US$240 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by mini-van (for3-6 persons)– US$200 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by mini-bus (6-10 persons) – US$135 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by mini-bus (10-15 persons)– US$130 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (15-20 persons)– US$125 per person
- Full-day guided tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (20-25 persons)– US$120 per person
Language: Eng Ukr Rus