Take the chance to visit the grave of Nachman of Breslov (Hebrew: נחמן מברסלב), also known as Reb Nachman of Bratslav, Reb Nachman Breslover (Yiddish: רב נחמן ברעסלאווער), Nachman from Uman (April 4, 1772 – October 16, 1810), was the founder of the Breslov Hasidic movement.
The grave is situated in city Uman only 210 km south from Kiev. You will delivered by the private vehicle from Kiev to Uman and it takes only 3 hours in drive. Upon arrival to Uman you have a time to visit the Grave of the Nachman and a “little Israel region” in Uman. You will have a 3 hours in Uman. Totally tour duration is about 9 hours.
Rebbe Nachman is a unique figure in the history of Chassidic, the Jewish revival movement founded by his great-grandfather, the Baal Shem Tov (Master of the Good Name). In his lifetime, the Rebbe was well-known as a Chassidic master, attracting hundreds of followers. Today, over 200 years after his passing, his following numbers in the tens of thousands, making him a vibrant source of encouragement and guidance in today’s world. In the late summer of 1807 Rebbe Nachman himself contracted tuberculosis, a disease that ravaged his body for three years. Knowing his time to leave this world was imminent, he moved to Uman in the spring of 1810. He gave over his last lesson to hundreds of followers on Rosh HaShanah 1810 and passed away a few weeks later, on 18 Tishrei 5571 (October 16, 1810), at the age of thirty-eight. He was buried in Uman. Also you have a time to visit the Arboretum Park Sofiyevka.
HOT LINE PHONE (Viber, WatsApp): +380679050861 Alex
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Traveler’s centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00am. Flexible. You chosen the time departure in your booking.|
|RETURN LOCATION||Tour ends with the hotel drop-off|
- Full day trip with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car without guide (up to 3 persons) – US$ 150
- Full day trip with hotel pick-up and drop-off by car with guide in Uman (up to 3 persons) – US$ 200
- Full day trip with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus with guide (up to 6 persons) – US$ 270
- Full day trip tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by minibus with guide (up to 15 persons) – US$ 300
- Full day trip tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 30 persons) – US$ 400
- Full day trip tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off by bus (up to 45 persons) – US$ 500
Language: Eng Ukr Rus